Drive A Free Car Or Get Paid $500 Per Month To Drive Your Car With An Advertisement On It Web-Stat web traffic analysis

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Massa: Win came at the right time

While Felipe Massa concedes his Bahrain GP win couldn't have come at a better time, the Brazilian denies he was under added pressure to win.

Heading to the Sakhir circuit without a single World Championship point, Massa was under pressure from both Ferrari and the media.

The latter claimed that his place at Ferrari was on the line with reports linking Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel to his race-seat for next year's Championship.

Massa, however, silences his critics in Bahrain when he clinched an emphatic win ahead of his World Champion team-mate Kimi Raikkonen.

"It was a nice feeling to win, especially after my bad start to the season," Massa said. "The win came at just the right time and getting my name on the scoreboard at last.

"I was not any more nervous than usual before the start on Sunday. We know the job we have to do and I was not affected by all the comments in the media about me.

"I knew I was sitting in the cockpit of a good car and would have a good pace, so I was calm and ready to do everything right."


Source www.planetf1.com

Singapore F1 night race Tickets

Technorati tags :
| | | | |

No comments:

Formula1mall_banner2